Cantuman Wawasan leads the audio and visual arena for sustainability commitment with ISO 20121
International standard ISO 20121:2012 helps Malaysia’s leading audio visual company lead Malaysia’s audio visual arena to the global market.
Our clients, Company A is the leading provider of audio visual solutions in Malaysia and a member of AV Alliance, a global network of premium audio visual and event production companies. Since its founding, the company has developed into a recognised service for numerous organisations, individuals, and governmental bodies nationwide. Company A has built a reputation for quality in service delivery, cutting-edge solutions, and client satisfaction over its more than 25 years in the business. Due to its dedication to quality and client satisfaction, the company has established itself as Malaysia’s top supplier of audio visual solutions. Event management, equipment rental, and system integration are just a few of the services offered by Company A. The business is dedicated to sustainable practises, and to show this dedication to sustainable event management, it is currently working with BBC to obtain ISO 20121:2012 accreditation from BSI.
Company A’s Objectives
Company A decided to embark on ISO 20121:2012 certification for several reasons.
- To differentiate themselves and gain international recognition for sustainable practises on a global scale.
- To reduce waste and improve operational efficiency.
- To demonstrate a dedication to environmentally friendly practises and support environmental sustainability.
The following are the benefits that Company A’s will gain with the achievement of ISO 20121:2012 certification:
- Improve brand awareness and global recognition as sustainable business.
- Identification of business trends enabling preventative action and promoting opportunities for improvement.
- Improve operation efficiency and productivity with a planned management system with continual improvement.
Read more insights from BBC